Tuesday 17 February 2015

Lonnnnnng day at culinary school

Hello bloggers.

I know I promised to post photos of my lunch today, buuuut Ive been so busy up until my last post which was right before I left for college. 

I'm so exhausted. We are busy learning first aid and safety at work and in the kitchen. We have four assignments due for Friday! That means less time to blog, just kidding ;). Today we had to practice CPR and learn how to save a life! And we also learnt how to bandage up a wounded person. Was so much fun!! But all my assignments will keep me busy as I want to try finish them tonight. 

I really need to get back to work now, I will post photos later on but for now I will leave you with a photo of me in my chef uniform! Not the whole uniform but most of it. 

Chat later xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment