Monday 16 February 2015

My First Blog.

Hi Bloggers!

This is my first post, I guess I should introduce myself.. My name is Penelope Citton (plop for short) Im a fun loving girl and I love to meet new people everyday!! I was born on April 19 1995. My favorite color is purple, I have a passion for baking and I love to be creative and come up with new ideas for cakes and cupcakes. I supply some shops in the Pretoria area with my cakes and Ive been baking for about 2 years now. I will also be doing a part time events course this year - I also want to become an events coordinator at our gorgeous venue in Pretoria called Vivere - www.viverevenue.co.za
 

Ive decided to start a blog as I have started College and I was told I needed to start a blog in order to get my name out there and share all my photos and get some exposer :D
Im studying to be a pastry chef! I have a business from home and its called Delicious Dreams - you can check it out on Facebook too!

So, welcome to my blog everyone. I will be posting more soon! Especially all the yummy cakes I bake to share with all of you!! Thank you for taking your time for reading my blog. Check out all my links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment