Thursday 19 February 2015

Welcome to my home.

Welcome to my country home. Www.viverevenue.co.za. 

Bloggers, welcome to Vivere. We do infact, have a wedding and conference venue. I will also be doing an events course - I will follow my dreams of opening my beautifull restaurant at our gorgeous Vivere, as well as becoming an events coordinator which is another carrer path of mine. I got the jackpot!! Two in one!! Double Wammy!! Wam -Bam-Thank-You-Mam. 

I really do dream about my gorgeous restaurant amongst the beautiful trees and the nature, over looking the gorgeous view of our zebras reflection in the damn and all the beautiful animals where the warm sun lies and so do my tables with gorgeous elegant French provincial table cloths and napkins! Can you feel the tranquility ? And of course all my platters of meats like prosciutto, Parma ham, olives,sun dried tomatoes, feta and sticky ribs being served on chopping boards and a tea garden filled with fairy lights and gorgeous candles lights hanging from trees.

 I cannot contain my excitement. I have so many ideas and thoughts my head could crack open like a jar of sweets and burst with bright & colourful ideas!! 

While on the other hand, doing kitchen teas and gorgeous baby showers and conferences and nothing but the look and feel of love in the brides eyes when they say 'I do' and take their first steps as husband and wife. 

I might dream big! But it's all going to come true because if you want your dreams to come true you have to make them real!! I'm ready to start this chapter of my life - I've been ready for a while now. 





No comments:

Post a Comment